The 9 Super Useful Tools Every DIYer NeedsThat tape measure you have? It’s probably all wrong.Those spare Allen wrenches and $1 tape measure from Ikea aren’t going to cut it if you’re making
Energy Saving Tips To Keep Winter Temps Outside
Simple things you can do, like flipping a switch on your ceiling fan (the wrong direction will make your room colder)!
The Frugal Energy Savings Guide!
1. Clean Light bulbs and Fixtures - Brightens your home by 30%
2. Trim Branches Blocking Windows - Captures natural (and free!) warmth
3. Lower Water Heater Temp - Every 10 degrees saves 3%-5% on your bill
4. Use Insulating Shades at Night - Keeps warm air in and cold out
5. Fill Your Fridge - Requires less energy to cool
6. Switch Direction on Ceiling Fans - Clockwise distributes warm air
Info from HouseLogic, https://www.houselogic.com/save-money-add-value/save-on-utilities/energy-saving-tips/
Latest Blog Posts
Home pricing is more of a science than an art, but many homeowners price with their heartstrings instead of cold, hard data. Smart sellers know that crunching the numbers is always the better